The NFRW unites women as a collective force to positively impact the direction of our nation while also advancing the power of women through political access and participation. When a Republican woman becomes a member of the Federation, she has access to an array of programs and benefits which help her:
- Become an effective leader and volunteer in a variety of arenas.
- Support grassroots efforts in electing Republicans.
- Stay informed on legislative and election news and other key issues through our email and social networks, digital publications and member web site.
- Participate in training programs in the areas of leadership development, campaigns, communications, issue advocacy, membership recruitment, fundraising and more.
- Join a network of thousands of like-minded women from across the nation and develop relationships through national, regional, state and local events and through our online social network.
- Engage with dynamic elected officials, party representatives, political experts and other nationally-recognized leaders.
- Participate in our community service programs which promote Americanism, the Armed Services, literacy, private sector initiatives, volunteerism and more.
- Make her voice heard on issues important to women and support Republican principles and initiatives.