History
Our Name

History


The organization's original name was the National Federation of Women's Republican Clubs of America (NFWRC). That name was changed in January 1953 to the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW). The NFRW, although originally under the umbrella of the Republican National Committee, is an independent, self-supporting organization today.


NFRW headquarters

National Federation of Republican Women
124 N. Alfred Street  |  Alexandria, VA  22314  |  703.548.9688  |  703.548.9836 (fax)
www.nfrw.org
| mail@nfrw.org | Privacy Policy | Links | Search | Site Map | Contact Us
Copyright © National Federation of Republican Women.  All rights reserved. 
Other Languages: Español   |   Menu by OpenCube