Founded in 1938, the National Federation of Republican Women is the largest grassroots Republican women's organization in the country with tens of thousands of active members in local clubs across the nation.
Building leaders, energizing communities
and keeping America strong, NFRW empowers women from all backgrounds in
the political process and provides a forum for women to serve as leaders
in the political, government, and civic arenas.
Our objectives are to:
- Inform the public through political and legislative education, training and activity;
- recruit, train and elect Republican candidates;
- protect the integrity of our electoral process;
- promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party;
- unite and facilitate cooperation among the state and club organizations; and,
- increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
A Republican woman becomes a member by joining her local club or through a national at-large membership. Members of a local club also are granted membership in their state federations. State federations are chartered under the auspices of the NFRW but operate under their own bylaws. Although independent, state bylaws must not conflict with the NFRW Bylaws.
The NFRW's national headquarters are located at:
124 N. Alfred Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314