Glynis Chester, president of the Texas Federation of Republican Women in 2020-2021, receives the ninth biennial Ronald Reagan Leadership Award at the NFRW's 41st Biennial Convention.
Every two years at the biennial convention, the NFRW presents the following awards to recognize and honor excellence at the state and club levels:
- The Ronald Reagan Leadership Award honors a state president who has provided extraordinary leadership and inspiration to her state and to the NFRW.
- The Betty Heitman Awards for State Excellence are presented to states that demonstrate excellence, achievement or accomplishment in community relations, programs, campaign activities and state functions.
- The Club Achievement Awards are presented to clubs that demonstrate excellence in membership development, campaign activities, community relations, programs and club functions.
- The Caring for America Awards are presented to states and clubs that demonstrate excellence in community service and outreach.
- The Campaign Volunteer Awards are presented to states that demonstrate excellence in donating volunteer time to the benefit of the Republican Party, Republican candidates, or the NFRW.
- The State Public Relations Awards recognizes states that do an outstanding job of improving Federation visibility and attracting media coverage of Federation accomplishments.
- The Membership Incentive Awards are presented to states and clubs that demonstrate excellence in the area of membership development.
MEMBER TIP: Download the NFRW Awards forms by logging in and visiting the Digital Resource Library.