Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R-CO) and NFRW Regents Chair Sherry Hurt at the Regents Reception on May 14, 2021, at the Old Dominion Boat Club in Alexandria, Virginia. Congresswoman Boebert, who was elected in November, was the special guest speaker at the event.
Since its founding in 1938, the National Federation of Republican Women has championed the cause of engaging, educating and empowering women in the political process and providing a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.
For more than 30 years, the Regents donor program has played a key role in helping the NFRW fulfill its primary mission of bringing more women to the table. The generous contributions of our Regents and Capitol Regents help us accomplish this mission by:
- Providing operating capital which allows the NFRW to maintain a low general membership rate, making membership affordable to women of all ages and economic backgrounds
- Financially supporting a wide range of NFRW education and training programs, special projects, networking events and other activities that help Republican women stay informed, develop skills and achieve their goals at the grassroots, state and national levels
As an honored Regent or Capitol Regent, you will receive these special benefits.
- Exclusive seating and special recognition at NFRW conventions and board meetings
- Private receptions held in your honor, featuring notable Republican guests and speakers
- Networking opportunities with Republican dignitaries
- Assistance making appointments with Republican elected officials and leaders in Washington, D.C.
- A beautiful gift honoring your continued support
- An exclusive membership pin
- Complimentary registration for NFRW conventions and board meetings
- Exclusive meetings and photo opportunities with Republican dignitaries
- VIP welcome basket at NFRW conventions and board meetings
- An exclusive VIP membership pin
- All of the benefits listed for Regents membership
Join or Renew Today
Play a greater role at the national level and help invest in the future of Republican women.
Join or Renew as an NFRW Regent or Capitol Regent using one of the following options:
Please note that to attend Regents events, one's dues must be current
Questions? Contact the Director of Donor Relations
Contributions or gifts to the National Federation of Republican Women are not deductible as charitable
contributions for federal income tax purposes. The NFRW does not accept contributions earmarked for any candidate or other committee. Contributions
are used to fund all NFRW programs and will be spent as the NFRW determines, within its sole discretion,
unless otherwise stated by donor.