Karen Newton, president of the Texas Federation of Republican Women, receives the eighth biennial Ronald Reagan Leadership Award in September 2019. She is congratulated by Jody Rushton, NFRW President, 2018-2019.
Every two years at the biennial convention, the NFRW presents the following awards to recognize and honor excellence at the state and club levels:
- The Ronald Reagan Leadership Award honors a state president who has provided extraordinary leadership and inspiration to her state and to the NFRW.
- The Betty Heitman Awards for State Excellence are presented to states that demonstrate excellence, achievement or accomplishment in community relations, programs, campaign activities and state functions.
- The Club Achievement Awards are presented to clubs that demonstrate excellence in membership development, campaign activities, community relations, programs and club functions.
- The Caring for America Awards are presented to states and clubs that demonstrate excellence in community service and outreach.
- The Campaign Volunteer Awards are presented to states that demonstrate excellence in donating volunteer time to the benefit of the Republican Party, Republican candidates, or the NFRW.
- The State Public Relations Awards recognizes states that do an outstanding job of improving Federation visibility and attracting media coverage of Federation accomplishments.
- The Membership Incentive Awards are presented to states and clubs that demonstrate excellence in the area of membership development.
MEMBER TIP: Download the award applications by logging in and visiting the Digital Resource Library.