>
Skip to main content

Marion Martin Building Fund

National Federation of Republican Women, Est. 1938, Marion E. Martin Center, Dedicated November 2007

 

Following the purchase and initial restoration of the NFRW headquarters in the late 1980s/early 1990s, the NFRW established the Marion Martin Building Fund to help care for the historic structure, which was built in 1829.

Contributions help with ongoing maintenance of the interior and exterior of the building, as well as necessary renovations and updates to the structure.

State federations, local clubs and members are encouraged to donate to the Marion Martin Building Fund. Club Achievement Award points are available to clubs that donate annually.