The California Federation of Republican Women delivers a clear, firm message at the state's 2018 fall conference.
There’s a Place for You at Our Table
Founded in 1938, the National Federation of Republican Women is one of the largest women’s political organizations in the country with tens of thousands of active members across the nation.
We empower women from all backgrounds in the political process and provide a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government and civic arenas. We work to promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party; elect Republican candidates; inform the public through political education and activity; and, increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
Through our diversity of age, culture, opinion and experience, women are the strength of 21st century American politics. Believing that this rich tapestry is what makes us strong, the NFRW unites women as a collective force to positively impact the direction of our nation while also advancing the power of women through political access and participation.
The NFRW offers information, programs and privileges to members while drawing on their collective talents, ideas and desire to participate. From career professionals, students and teachers to elected officials, small business owners and mothers, we attract women from all walks of life.
When a Republican woman becomes a member of the Federation, she has access to an array of programs and benefits which help her:
- Become an effective leader and volunteer in a variety of arenas.
- Support grassroots efforts in electing Republicans.
- Stay informed on legislative and election news and other key issues through our email and social networks, digital publications and member web site.
- Participate in training programs in the areas of leadership development, campaigns, communications, issue advocacy, membership recruitment, fundraising and more.
- Join a network of thousands of like-minded women from across the nation and develop relationships through national, regional, state and local events and through our online social network.
- Engage with dynamic elected officials, party representatives, political experts and other nationally-recognized leaders.
- Participate in our community service programs which promote Americanism, the Armed Services, literacy, private sector initiatives, volunteerism and more.
- Make her voice heard on issues important to women and support Republican principles and initiatives.
We welcome all Republican women and hope you will join our network and help us make a difference in the communities of our great nation.