REPUBLICAN WOMEN OF GREENWOOD COUNTY
* We've grown from 43 members to 70.
* We've co-sponsored a school superintendent's forum with the Greenwood County Republican Party.
* We've donated money for Fisher House. By the end of 2014, we should have a sizable check to help the families of our wounded soldiers have a place to stay while they are caring for their loved one.
* Congressman Jeff Duncan, pictured above, auctioned off Republican memorabilia and vintage campaign posters to help raise more than $400 extra toward our budget, enabling us to contribute to such things as the NFRW scholarship funds.
* We've supported a new Teenage Republican group in our area.
- Marilyn Murphy, president