Five-Part Series: Effective Campaigning During COVID-19
May 6-June 3, 2020
Zoom Virtual Event
The National Federation of Republican Women is excited to announce the launch of a five-part special COVID-19 edition of our Campaign Management School via Zoom, led by NFRW Trainer Holly Robichaud of Tuesday Associates.
The classes are free, but registration is required.
- May 6: New ideas on how to social distance campaign
- May 13: How to deploy your grassroots army while social distancing
- May 20: Refresher on how to dial for dollars
- May 27: What to do if your area goes to vote by mail
- June 3: Refresher on how to get earned media
Classes will be held Wednesdays at 2PM Eastern (1PM Central, 12PM Mountain, 11AM Pacific).
For more information or registration details, contact NFRW Political Director Terri Hauser at Political@NFRW.org.