Making Waves: Ten-Part Online Campaign School for the 2022 Cycle
Tuesdays, March 8-May 24, 2022
2:00 pm Eastern
Zoom Virtual Event
Republican women are making waves in the 2022 midterm elections. Keep your campaign on track with the NFRW's online Campaign Management School. Held on Tuesdays at 2pm Eastern throughout the spring, the one-hour classes will prepare you to ride the Red Wave all the way to victory in November!
Classes are $15 per session for NFRW members (if you are a member of a local club, you are a member) and $20 for nonmembers. Even better, registration for any one of the three modules (Fundraising, Technology, and Voter Contact) is only $35 for members, $45 for nonmembers. Best yet, the entire series is just $95 for members, $125 for nonmembers.
REGISTER HERE >>
- March 8, Fundraising – Personal Solicitation
- March 15, Fundraising – Direct Mail and Emails
- March 22, Fundraising – Events
- April 12, Technology – Targeting and Data Management
- April 19, Technology – Electronic Advertising
- April 26, Technology – Social Media
VOTER CONTACT / GRASS ROOTS MODULE
- May 3, Voter Contact – Door Knocking on Red Bull
- May 10, Voter Contact – Direct Mail, Phones
- May 17, Voter Contact – Earned Media: How to Get it/How to Answer the Hostile Press
BONUS CLASS FOR ALL REGISTRANTS
- May 24, Ballot Security and GOTV
Questions? Contact NFRW Political Director Terri Hauser at Political@NFRW.org.