Event to Showcase Republican Women Leaders, Experts
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 12, 2019
INDIANAPOLIS – On the eve of the 100th anniversary of women gaining the right to vote, the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) is proud to welcome a notable line-up of Republican women elected officials and leaders to its 40th Biennial Convention. The event is one of the largest national meetings of Republicans this year and the organization’s official kick-off of the 2020 political season.
WHAT: National Federation of Republican Women’s 40th Biennial Convention, with approximately 1,000 Republican women leaders from across the nation in attendance
WHEN: September 27-29, 2019
WHERE: JW Marriott Indianapolis, 10 S. West Street, downtown Indianapolis
WHO: Speakers include these notable Republican women leaders:
- Ronna McDaniel, Republican National Committee chairwoman
- Kayleigh McEnany, national press secretary, Donald J. Trump for President
- Indiana Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch
- Indiana Congresswoman Susan Brooks
- Rebecca Kleefisch, executive director, Women’s Suffrage Centennial Commission
- Toni Anne Dashiell, chairwoman, Committee on Arrangements for the 2020 Republican National Convention
- Harmeet Dhillon, co-chair, Women for Trump National Advisory Board
- Jessie Jane Duff, Women for Trump National Advisory Board
Illinois Congressman Adam Kinzinger will also address the convention.
Convention attendees will commemorate the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment and the GOP’s role in securing voting rights for women, as well as prepare for grassroots victories in the upcoming elections by participating in a series of educational seminars conducted by Republicans who are recognized nationally in their fields.
MEDIA: To request media credentials or more information, contact the NFRW communications office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The full line-up of convention events and speakers is available at www.nfrw.org/convention-indianapolis.
Founded in 1938, the National Federation of Republican Women is the largest and most influential Republican women’s group in the nation, proudly representing the party that first made it possible for women to vote in the U.S. The NFRW works to increase the effectiveness and relevance of women in the cause of good government. Our mission remains to recruit and elect Republican candidates, promote the principles of the Republican Party, educate the public and inform the media.