From the NFRW Caring for America Committee
We all care so much for our communities, and many Republican women's clubs from across the country are doing things for which they could receive credit at the NFRW's Biennial Convention in 2021.
The Caring for America Committee encourages each of you to look at projects you currently do or have considered doing. With the holidays around the corner, and many people in need, please consider one of these projects:
- Helping at food banks and soup kitchens
- Collecting food items or grocery gift cards for food banks
- Volunteering at women’s shelters and homeless shelters
- Making fleece-tied blankets for newborns, children and the elderly in nursing homes
- Creating a thank you program for firefighters, police officers and other first responders
- Collecting for Toys for Tots
- Collecting coats, scarves, etc., for those in need
Access other projects ideas and forms for the NFRW Caring for America Awards at https://www.nfrw.org/drl-awards. Awards forms are not due until June 1, 2021 -- plenty of time left to get your club involved.
Send questions to caring4amer.NFRW@gmail.com.