DeSantis, Noem, Scott Top Exciting Line-Up of Speakers
MEDIA ADVISORY: September 16, 2021
ORLANDO, Fla. – The National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) is pleased to welcome an exciting line-up of top Republican elected officials and leaders to its 41st Biennial Convention. The event is one of the largest national meetings of Republicans this year and the organization’s official kick-off of the 2022 political season.
National Federation of Republican Women’s 41st Biennial “Launching Leaders” Convention, led by NFRW President Ann Schockett, with approximately 1,000 Republican women leaders from across the nation in attendance
September 24-26, 2021
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes, 4040 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando
Top Republican elected officials and leaders and other notable speakers include:
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem
- U.S. Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina
- U.S. Reps. Michael McCaul (TX-10), Kat Cammack (FL-3), Byron Donalds (FL-19) and Claudia Tenney (NY-22)
- Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nuñez
- Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee
- Leading China expert Gordon Chang
- Howie Klausner, screenwriter, Reagan
- Roman Buhler, Director, Keep Nine Coalition
- Rabbi Aryeh Spero, host of “America’s Rabbi,” author and commentator
- Commentator Katie Hopkins
Convention attendees also will prepare for grassroots victories in the upcoming elections by participating in cutting-edge training seminars conducted by Republicans who are recognized nationally in their fields.
To request media credentials for the event, a pre-event interview with NFRW President Ann Schockett, or more information, contact the NFRW communications office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The full line-up of convention events and speakers is available at https://www.nfrw.org/convention-orlando.
Founded in 1938, the National Federation of Republican Women is the largest grassroots Republican women’s organization in the country. Building leaders, energizing communities and keeping America strong, NFRW empowers women from all backgrounds in the political process and provides a forum for women to serve as leaders in the political, government, and civic arenas.